Parents or caregivers must be the adults enrolling the students. Please contact us via phone or email to receive an enrolment pack. This pack includes the enrolment form and further information about our school. Alternatively, an Enrolment form (PDF, 2.3MB) can be downloaded from this site and completed.
After forms are completed an interview with the Principal or other staff member will be scheduled.
What to bring to enrolment interview:
- Prep enrolments: proof of age (birth certificate or passport) must be provided for all children entering prep.
- If you are coming from interstate or overseas you must have birth certificate or acceptable proof of age (e.g. passport, extract).
- If coming from overseas you must bring passports and visas.
- Report cards and/or records of previous schooling, particularly if not coming from Education Queensland school.
- Special needs information as applicable.
Children must have uniform and school books to begin classes. This helps them easily settle in to class. Any special circumstances can be discussed with the Principal at the enrolment interview. Children can generally commence classes the day following enrolment interview.
For Prep enrolment, students must turn 5 by 30 June
The school's catchment area can be seen on the EdMap.