Mount Gravatt State School has a range of student services to support children's learning and well-being:
- Special Education Program (with particular expertise in supporting students with Vision Impairment)
- English as Second Language Teacher (visits Fortnightly)
- Support Teacher (Literacy and Numeracy)
- Guidance Officer (weekly)
- Speech Language Pathologist (several visits per term)
- Visiting specialists from Vision Australia
A special needs committee meets regularly to determine student need and design programs and support.